Valley Behavioral Health System
Located on a beautiful picturesque landscape in the Arkansas River Valley, Valley Behavioral Health System offers the areas only complete continuum of care. Vista Health Fort Smith is able to place clients in the most appropriate environment providing superior behavioral healthcare services.
Specializing in children and adolescents, Valley Behavioral Health System offers inpatient services under the medical direction of board certified psychiatrists, with each patient receiving individualized treatment plans provided by a multi-disciplinary team of therapists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, educational specialist, Advanced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and recreational specialists and a team of other caring mental health professionals.
Valley Behavioral Health System respects the dignity of each individual patient. With emphasis on care, family involvement, comfort, safety, Vista Health is committed to attaining good quality care for your loved one.
- Acute inpatient child & adolescent services
- Acute Adult Inpatient
- Acute Geriatric Psychiatric unit
- Sub-acute (residential) child & adolescent inpatient services
- K-12 Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) educational services
- Outpatient services for families, adults, children and adolescents
- School-based services for children and adolescents
- Mobile Assessment Services
- 24/7 Assessments
Valley Behavioral Health System offers a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self awareness, social skills, and personal growth that is monitored in a safe environment 24 hours a day 7 days a week