Valley Behavioral Health System, located in Fort Smith, Arkansas, offers a complete continuum of care for individuals who are struggling with the difficulties of mental health disorders. Treatment begins with a complete patient assessment, which will allow us to determine the most appropriate level of care and to develop a treatment plan. Each patient receives an individualized treatment plan which is implemented by a multi-disciplinary team of therapists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, nurse practitioners, and therapeutic recreational specialists, as well as a number of other caring mental health technician. Through a number of therapeutic techniques, we help each patient develop the coping skills needed to achieve their highest level of functioning.
- Acute inpatient child & adolescent services
- Acute Adult Inpatient
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) for adults
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) for adults
- Sub-acute inpatient child & adolescent inpatient services
- K-12 Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) educational services
- Outpatient services for families, adults, children, and adolescents
- School-based services for children and adolescents
- Mobile Assessment Services
- 24/7 Assessments
At Valley Behavioral Health System in Fort Smith, Arkansas, we put the patient first making sure to provide them with the dignity and respect they deserve. Our treatment center is dedicated to providing those in need of mental health treatment with excellent, life-changing care. We promote positive self-awareness and personal growth, while at the same time allowing you to feel empowered.